Nel Big coil does it again

DonVitoD

I'm in just awwww at what this Coil is capable of. It was my fourth time out with it, and my best silver night yet. Hit the war nickel at 7", then the Walker at a whopping 10". The merc was actually a gopher hole offering right on the top. Silver is silver whether it's at 10" or 1". Any way still learning, as I've probably missed some deeper dimes and other silvers. Any tip/tricks would be appreciated, thank you.

DKaLKyC6ThoH3b8m7

Nice finds, great job with the BIG coil:yes:
I had one of those for 2-3 hunts, but it was just not stable enough.
In hindsight, maybe it was my PRO and not the coil, because I did need to send it in shortly after I sold my NEL.:no::?:

Nice finds, great job with the BIG coil:yes:
I had one of those for 2-3 hunts, but it was just not stable enough.
In hindsight, maybe it was my PRO and not the coil, because I did need to send it in shortly after I sold my NEL.:no::?:

I too had stability problems in certain areas. I did always lower the sensitivity when ground balancing. Some areas it was fine and I could run wide open but if I said "power lines" out loud it would chatter! Really though, there is a site I have hunted with major power lines at the street. With the stock coil I could get within 20 yards of them before the chatter got too bad, the storm coil was 40 yards.

Back
Top Bottom