Back from the DIVE!!!! 3 rings!! Finally got pictures to load

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well had a great day at bullet beach today. First ring is a 10K nugget ring. Second ring is a wonderful tungston carbide ring (YECH) Third is a 14K mens band with knarly diamonds. (Knarly there) Last good find is a silver Harley Davison bracelet.

I also found two wrenches, a wood chisel, can opener, butter knife, a dog tag with silver charm on the chain, 1959 Michigan boat license.

17 quarters, 7 dimes, 9 nickles, 25 houses and 2 wheat cents. Normal supply of bullets

10K ring is 7.15 grams and the 14K ring is 3.0 grams.

I got cold after a dive and a half, BUT it was GREAT fanning instead of scooping. I did scoop for part of the day.

Last edited:
Way cool!! Looking forward to the pics... Photobucket has been a bastard as of late...

25 Houses?

<*)))>{

Lincoln cents. Houses and zincolns

Sounds like an awesome day, that's a lot of gold in my book. Not to beat a dead horse but I am fairly new to a lot of the terminology - I understand zincolns, you've gotta explain "houses". Thanks!

Sounds like an awesome day, that's a lot of gold in my book. Not to beat a dead horse but I am fairly new to a lot of the terminology - I understand zincolns, you've gotta explain "houses". Thanks!

ANY memorial cent, zincoln or copper is sometimes called a house cent. I just call them all houses. So you have wheats and houses.

Kicked my butt on gold today and coins. Congrats on the gold. I will make up for it next hunt. Will post my pics in the morning.

Happy Hunting KC

Nice finds, congrats on the yellow!

The amount of finds makes me wondering with what kind of equipment you are diving, cylinder or compressor on the boat?

Looks like its going to be a long season of us watching you bring in the goodies now. Wish you continued luck.... you bring in some interesting things besides the gold up there. Congrats.... nice looking rings too.

Dew

Great hunt - to protect the identity of the service member that lost that dog tag, you should put a black bar over the SSN. Even backwards, it can still be read.

I wish I was close by to a beach - I'd like to try my hand at beach and shallow water hunting.

Nice digs! Did you already clean out Kimball Park?

LOL you won't even find a piece of iron in that park. I built the last house on the left down that road in 2002. I was able to walk half a block to that park anytime I wanted and hunt it. I lived there till my wife passed away. I went everywhere, shallow and deep. You can find new drops now every day but I sure found every old piece of silver and gold out of it.

Back
Top Bottom