Silver Chain and Bling

imalookin2

"In Memory Of"
Forum Supporter
Bling like a disco ball! Man that is one flashy earring. From yesterday and today, a couple of short hunts. Silver is from today, two chains. One chain is broken and the other is complete minus the clasp. Both are 925 and have been there a while. Fun day. No gold but it is coming soon. :D Off to another beach tomorrow to try to recover a lost ring. Wish me luck!

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 377
Hang that sucker from your rearview mirror for nighttime entertainment when driving....LOL

Not sure why but silver has eluded me this year.... I'm normally good for one every trip.....

WTG on the finds

Cliff

Hang that sucker from your rearview mirror for nighttime entertainment when driving....LOL

Not sure why but silver has eluded me this year.... I'm normally good for one every trip.....

WTG on the finds

Cliff
Silver is all I seem to find lately. My trip to your beaches was slim pickings but some silver. I forgot to post that heart I found. Step Mom snatched it fast! :laughing: Seems like I am getting more silver lately. Funny how that works.

Nice recovery on the small items, Greg. Congrats on pulling in yet more silver!

Right now any silver or gold is good. Every gold lately has been real small and 10K for me. I wish silver was worth more. Here is my take for the last year or more. Not a lot but fun to find.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 345
Good luck!! Heavy gold is next :)

Yes, a few coins. 4 dimes and lots of pennies. Lots of trash too. I just did not feel like posting the other stuff.
What is the color of the coins? Green or red?:?:, i don't know what metal exactly of the coins. Sometime i use the coins like the guide for localize the yelow:yes:

Always good to find at least silver. Oddly little clad is dropping this year. Of course lots of the crowds aren't moving around. Dam beach couch potatoes. Time they move you are already worn out. May need to line up a night hunt? Safety in numbers! No water at night for me though. Daytime the surfers work like lures. Nighttime you are the lure:no:

Always good to find at least silver. Oddly little clad is dropping this year. Of course lots of the crowds aren't moving around. Dam beach couch potatoes. Time they move you are already worn out. May need to line up a night hunt? Safety in numbers! No water at night for me though. Daytime the surfers work like lures. Nighttime you are the lure:no:

Oh Man. That beach is weird. Almost every woman there has a tattoo and many are WAY over weight but wearing two piece bikinis. Why is God doing this to my eyes? Don't go there on the weekend, you may be attacked by zombies. :laughing: Here is a pic of me with my gold chains.

Attachments

• why_i_hate_beach_01.jpg
    why_i_hate_beach_01.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 292
  • hairy_beach_dude_for_jesus.jpg
    hairy_beach_dude_for_jesus.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 298
Oh Man. That beach is weird. Almost every woman there has a tattoo and many are WAY over weight but wearing two piece bikinis. Why is God doing this to my eyes? Don't go there on the weekend, you may be attacked by zombies. :laughing: Here is a pic of me with my gold chains.

Finally! I get to see your two kitties!!! LOL
Congrats on the silver. I KNOW you will find a lot of gold this year dude.
HH BH

Good job on the silvers!

I'm pretty sure that I have found that exact type of disco ball earring before.

Finally! I get to see your two kitties!!! LOL
Congrats on the silver. I KNOW you will find a lot of gold this year dude.
HH BH
Funny, I was thinking that about you BH. Really, I read your posts and you are right on and are finding good stuff. Lets both get it. Just keep off my beach. :laughing:

You're to much

I can't stop laughing!! :lol: :laughing: :laughing: People just don't have any shame. Good days hunt bro! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom