Bhi.d/300

hunterray2002

Anyone run this unit hip mounted or chest mounted? Post some pic's of your set up. I'd like to see them if possible. I'm looking into a few idea's to eliminate the fatigue and make life a little easier on the arm.

I use it hipmounted and straight shaft(plugger)....works well....hipmount bags don't hold up very well....still lookin' for something similar but sturdier....I would be interested in any ideas you may have. gl and hh!!

When I had mine I just used the stock -rod
and slung the head unit over my shoulder with the bag
it came with. Worked for me.

Thats what I went to today and seem to work much better then on my hip.

It seem to work out ok. except for when bending over to retrieve a target the unit would swing out away from me a bit but was manageable.

I hipmount mine with the stock pouch. Here if you slung it over your shoulder and took a wave it would probably knock your front teeth out. I did add some straps to help support the bag so it doesn't totally fall apart. In the water i put it behind my back since i'll dig it all anyways if it isn't iron. I'm using an anderson straight shaft. The plugger shafts i haves coatings last longer in our saltwater.

not to hijack the thread but do any of you know where to get the litle rubber bits that attach the headphone cups to the headphone band?

mine died on me and i can seem to track down new ones

I hipmount mine with the stock pouch. Here if you slung it over your shoulder and took a wave it would probably knock your front teeth out. I did add some straps to help support the bag so it doesn't totally fall apart. In the water i put it behind my back since i'll dig it all anyways if it isn't iron. I'm using an anderson straight shaft. The plugger shafts i haves coatings last longer in our saltwater.

ITS I still have my teef!!!!:laughing::laughing:
I had it catty corner over the shoulder, sort of under my left arm.

not to hijack the thread but do any of you know where to get the litle rubber bits that attach the headphone cups to the headphone band?

mine died on me and i can seem to track down new ones

Have you looked at White's web site?

Back
Top Bottom