My first King George and a cannon ball!!

I was hoping we'd bet an update on that cannonball from HeavyMetalNut's post. Congrats. That's a beauty! Buy it for fifty bucks!

Tried to clean out the hole....a little bit of mud,then solid metal,ut-oh:fright::hide::runaway::help::scared:

You should contact someone who is an expert in them. I think the chances of it going off are pretty slim, but for me a find like that isn't worth it to me if there's even the smallest risk something could happen. Even just having to think about what to do is probably not wort it for me, and I'm glad all mine solid. I would not keep that in the house until I was sure.

I have a friend who has a couple 8 pounders, fuse still in, and he cleaned them with a sandblaster! ....and keeps them in the house! That is definitely not me, and I did enough dumb things when I was young there ain't no way I'm going to take any risk from a chunk of iron.

hi again

hello everyone im back its been a few months ive been out of work and struggling im sure alot of you can relate times are tough but by the grace of God and alot of determination i actually got a job yesterday i start next week i feel like i won the lottery lol i can now save up for a md lol i just wanted to say hello to everyone and say times are tough but keep your head up and keep plowing ahead and good things will happen it cant rain all the time

Back
Top Bottom