Newbie Here!

thebmasur

Hello everyone!! My name is Brandon, and I am from western New York. This is my first post and I am very excited to be apart of this forum. I've wanted to try metal detecting for a few years now and finally bought an AT pro about two weeks ago. So far I am really enjoying it!! I am already addicted to this awesome hobby and find myself wanting to be in the field all the time and looking forward to the excitement of not knowing what you're going to find. I've been looking mostly for coins and relics. Found a few neat things so far including a 1927 merc on my third day detecting! I was very excited to dig that one. Anyway, glad to be here, and if any of you are from western New York and want to detect sometime, I would love to!

-Brandon

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Since you said you just got an AT Pro about 2 weeks ago, this video I found online might help you learn a few extra tips, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Since you said you just got an AT Pro about 2 weeks ago, this video I found online might help you learn a few extra tips, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

I'll definitely watch those!! Thanks for showing me! Definitely still learning the machine.

Welcome from Oregon! Sounds like you've had a good start. You'll find lots of folks on the forum are swinging the AT Pro, including me! If you don't count the hours (it's a hobby right?), my AT Pro has paid for itself twice over in the first year. If you do count the hours... Well, we don't count the hours!

Back
Top Bottom