• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I like Big Clad!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
I like Big Clad and I must not lie, you other Brothers cant deny. When a guy walks in to a Stadium and theres money there on the ground? I get Sprung! Take a look around and Buddy I go to town! Big Clad!

I get out of my car just hopin' that one of the gates is open. A concession stand with No CC scan and plenty of change galore! I want more! What a massive score! A fellow just cant ignore! Big Clad!

I keep an eye out for the dollars, they make me whoop and holler! Laying on the grass mixed in with the trash they really can make my day! Big Pay! Hip Hip Hoop Horray! Now what else can I say? Big Clad! :laughing:
Mud

Attachments

• sept 25-16-1.jpg
    sept 25-16-1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 344
  • sept 25-16-4.jpg
    sept 25-16-4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 346
  • sept 25-16-2.jpg
    sept 25-16-2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 351
  • sept 25-16-3.jpg
    sept 25-16-3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 352
  • sept 25-16.jpg
    sept 25-16.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 342
Good pickup Mr. Mud!! You scored some big clad!! $20 bill?? Haha! Dang..

Yeah I got the mega clad in my blood! As you know, my track record speaks for itself!

Happy hunting ya'll

Atpro dude

Watchout! When Mud starts rapping, he's on a roll! Hide the kids and watch your pockets! :laughing: Nice haul, Mud. What did that $20 ring up as? :laughing:

Little girl was following me around a playground once and said she lost a dollar. I told her better go get a paper detector and get it back before someone else does! :laughing:

Sweet! Just think , you probably wear down the tip of the screwdriver so much you can reuse it as a pick when your done ? :D HH!

Some knuckleheads just hunt buttons, well they wont buy you nuttins! The Bulletheads hunting lead, cant pay for a loaf of bread! The Silverjerks digging mercs? That sounds too much like work!
Dont be a fool, what wrong with you, you dont even need no shoes! Big Clad!

I like em stacked, and slants, and nice tight spills, multidenom baby! I gobble em up like crazy! Gimme them fresh and shiny! Like Rumplesmoothskins babies hiney!! A bumper crop of nice clean drops! Straight down to the Liquor shop! Big Clad!:laughing:
Mud

(Oh Man! sorry about this!):laughing:

Attachments

• sept 25-16-5.jpg
    sept 25-16-5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 295
  • sept 25-16-6.jpg
    sept 25-16-6.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 282
Well, heres the backstory...The Big Lake was up and rough, so even though its early in the season, I headed over to a HS football stadium to see what the first few games dropped if any..Gates wide open, early at 7:30am Sunup. Grass is soaking wet, 50 degrees, so its best to go barefoot instead of getting the shoes soaked.

I was surprised at the amount dropped this soon in the year! I know all the primary drop zones by hunting this place for a few years, so its basically an autopilot kind of harvest...So off I go to another HS stadium to see if the luck will hold and I can make some pay...Sure enough! Lots more fresh drops there! And then I saw the $20 laying there in the trash and leaves...I got back to my car at 10am to head home...so yeah, fast and fresh easy money!

Its a Sunday morning thing during the season to keep an eye on the local game schedule and then ransack as fast as possible...Sometimes Saturday, it just depends if theres anyone around, I will not go in...A guy just doesnt have time to get to them all, and sometimes they are locked up...so a guy just sort of has a route with backup spots long the way...this day worked out good though....

Thanks for the Fun and comments! I was muttering Sir Mix Alots 'Baby got Back' while snatching this clad!:laughing:
Mud

Sasquach sighting !!!! Anybody else notice that big foot in photo 2 .
No wonder the school grounds keepers fence us out. That's a lot of loot !
Great post mud . HH
, Dew

Hi Mud. I have my rounds too. Most of the time on Sunday mornings while everyone is in church praying for me. I just wish they would pray that I could find a lot.
We all enjoy it when you get on here and bring light to this forum. You take care my friend... KEN

Back
Top Bottom