pull tabs/canslaw

coldmidget

went out yesterday for couple hours. just some clad. meet canslaw. its nice to put a face to the people u see in forums.so this pic is with canslaw in mind. maybe ill start a contest. how many pull tabs? lol.

Attachments

• 100_2303.jpg
    100_2303.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 399
He is Can Slaw,,,,I think you are pull tab,,,,:laughing:I have never stock Piled Pull Tabs but have a bucket full of fishing weights,,,,sounds like good times,,,GL HH

It was nice meeting you as well. As we chatted about the bombing range beach and what it was like before...that is where the name came from. I have made some descent finds there, but still do NOT enjoy hunting it. :lol:

Now that is a pile of pull tabs, did most of them come from where we met? Now I know that Florida is the beer drinking Capitol for sure and we can prove it by the pull tabs.

It was nice meeting you as well. As we chatted about the bombing range beach and what it was like before...that is where the name came from. I have made some descent finds there, but still do NOT enjoy hunting it. :lol:

Now that is a pile of pull tabs, did most of them come from where we met? Now I know that Florida is the beer drinking Capitol for sure and we can prove it by the pull tabs.

from all over. I must say that at least 80% were from were we were at. I started saving them because I save cans. just never stopped collecting them. lol

Back
Top Bottom