Now that the TRX is unavailable...

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Is there anything else out there that detects on the tip like the trx does? I still have my trx and it still works fine, but was wondering if there’s anything comparable to replace mine with once it finally goes to the big pinpointer playground in the sky. Lol. I said above that it detects at the tip, but that’s not totally true. It also picks up metal in the area near the led light.

I have a local dealer that said that he still had one in stock, I was going next week and buy me a back-up. Hope you maybe find a good replacement that has the same degree of sensitivity and is a pin pointer (TRX) and not an area detector like the competition. Pls post your findings.

I have a local dealer that said that he still had one in stock, I was going next week and buy me a back-up. Hope you maybe find a good replacement that has the same degree of sensitivity and is a pin pointer (TRX) and not an area detector like the competition. Pls post your findings.

I think I read somewhere that Garrett bought out Whites. Maybe they’ll keep making the trx once the buyout is all settled.

I think I read somewhere that Garrett bought out Whites. Maybe they’ll keep making the trx once the buyout is all settled.

I thought of that but the Garrett tec's are hooked on that up the shaft sensitivity. If they just copy the current TRX technology then it would be a go.

Back
Top Bottom