Anyone seen any discounts on the Nox 800??

Mountain Mike

Elite Member
I have a family member looking to buy the Nox 800 now. Of course I paid full price for mine and waited on a list like many others. But now they have been out for a bit and am wondering if anyone has seen any discounts at all? Post some dealer recommendations that may have gave you a good deal but don't post the price that he charged you. It puts some dealers in a bad spot if the price is posted for everyone to see . But feel free to PM me more info. Thanks

I got mine back when there were waiting lists and I didn't pay full price. I got mine at RiverTeamSix detectors.

If you're a Veteran they offer a nice discount but some dealers do not honor it for some reason?? Which is fine with me, I'll take my business elsewhere...

Most of the vendors here will offer a good deal, especially if a person doesn't want a bundle of cheap stuff. The Veteran discount is the only one I'm aware of. Don't expect any vendor to give a major discount, you'll find that their "PM me or call" deal is basically the same as their competitors. The manufacturers set a minimum retail price, which is why you'll be hard pressed to see more than a buck or two difference in "PM me" prices...lol. I contacted 3 vendors before I purchased my Nox 800 and all of them quoted me the same price, basically. I made my decision based on the person's candor at the other end of the line. That, and a free $20 hat sealed the deal for me :)

The 15% active duty/Veteran discount is definitely worth it if you or your family member qualifies. Otherwise the dealers really can't come down much.

You will need to talk to the dealers to see what they can do for you. It depends on how much they want to sell the unit.

Just to answer my own question, I called around for some prices this morning. Kellyco offers the 15% military discount. They also include an accessory bundle for the same price.

I was drafted into the US army in 1965 and was honorably discharged two years later. Can I get the military discount? Or did the statute of limitations run out?:laughing:

Send them a copy of your dd214 and you should be good to go

How much would good deal on a nox 800 be? I really dont want to ask any dealers im more curious what users have paid otherwise i cant
Tell if im getting a deal and are there any must have extras you guys needed.

How much would good deal on a nox 800 be? I really dont want to ask any dealers im more curious what users have paid otherwise i cant
Tell if im getting a deal and are there any must have extras you guys needed.

You could PM a member, but you won't see special prices posted publicly......Our forum sponsors are all good people and will give you honest (IMO) advice. Also, their "special" prices will only vary by a few bucks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom