Stanley Cup Finals

Currently, yes, they are. Ill bet we tie it up tonight, we go 7 games and wrap up the series in Boston :cool3: :iwish: Columbus looks like they are ready for just about ANY team though.

Were down to wire now . Do or die. Got me a bottle of Captain Morgan and a 12 pack of Heinekens. Is it game time yet.:laughing: Should we double it up?

Were down to wire now . Do or die. Got me a bottle of Captain Morgan and a 12 pack of Heinekens. Is it game time yet.:laughing: Should we double it up?

If the Bruins advance tonight, I would be willing to double it up for the next round. If they lose, well, I'll need your address :laughing:

Great first period, but I've seen the bruins blow ALOT of leads this year. Hope the defense can keep it up.

I thank you for the friendly bet. Actually deep down i was hoping bruins would win. Just to listen to all the true leafs fans whine and to laugh at babcock for leaving detroit.

Do you want to keep this going through the rest of the playoffs ? Until boston is out or wins the cup ?

Ill upgrade that silver dime to a silver quarter, you win the quarter if the bruins lose to Columbus. If the Bruins beat Columbus however, you owe me a silver quarter and a piece of that beautiful float copper! :cool3: sound good? If it doesn't, and you want to quit now, I can PM you my address, I also have no issues with that.

Rangers fan here. Got to root for a Blue Jackets sweep. Sorry @cellrdwellr. Would like to see Tortorella get a Cup. But any playoff hockey is better than watching any other playoff sport - fact.

Ill upgrade that silver dime to a silver quarter, you win the quarter if the bruins lose to Columbus. If the Bruins beat Columbus however, you owe me a silver quarter and a piece of that beautiful float copper! :cool3: sound good? If it doesn't, and you want to quit now, I can PM you my address, I also have no issues with that.

I will take that bet just for the fun of it. I will be real surprised if the jackets win 2 games I could be wrong but they might of lost there momentum after sitting for so many days. I was going to ship ya a hunk or two anyway::D

How about that Vegas and sharks game last night:wow::wow::wow:. Down 3-0 in the third and get a 5 minute powerplay and score 4 goals on it. Then win in OT for the series win

How about that Vegas and sharks game last night:wow::wow::wow:. Down 3-0 in the third and get a 5 minute powerplay and score 4 goals on it. Then win in OT for the series win

That sharks game was one of the best game 7's I've seen. Only other was Boston down to Toronto 4-1 with like under 10 mins left and coming back to win. Believe they were all even strength goals too. I want to say that was maybe 2013? The bruins look to be the best team remaining, the defending champs got outed last night, I stayed up through the first overtime, but could not go any further. That carolina team surprised the hell out of me for sure. They were down 2 goal within the first 5 mins or so. What makes it more unbelieveable is that the hurricanes did it in hostile territory too. If the bruins win the cup I will be extremely happy, you can feel there's a rebuild that's going to happen, sooner than later. Be nice to get that cup before it happens and we stink again :laughing:

Yup blew another lead... Columbus with 2 goals in less than 30 seconds...

Dammit overtime! Surprised it's still going actually. Jackets were looking like they were out of sync most of the game. Always like rooting for the underdog. Good luck CD. This is nice that someone else on here is a hockey nut . For as many views as this thread has i am surprised more haven't had anymore posts. Oh well i guess were just a couple junkies :laughing: Got your copper in the tumbler:laughing:

I was about to suggest that Boston doesn’t need another sports championship.....but then they played Slayer in the arena and won it on the next shift....gotta give em some love

Back
Top Bottom