Three Hours In The Mud

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I started the day with a flat tire but after getting that taken care of I was able to get away for a three hour hunt in a rain soaked field that was sloppy with mud. I didn't get any silver coins but did get two sterling rings and 60 clads worth $7.76. I also took about four pounds of mud home with me :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_0275.JPG
    IMG_0275.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 380
I think that the mud disease is at epidemic levels. Seems to be all across the nation. Possible more Spring rains in the forecast to further spread its mayhem. Congrats on the Sterling Rings and a very nice pile of clad. Trapper

nice day! I remember years ago after coming home from panning for gold in an area SW of Dalonega, GA my son scraped off the mud from the van running board and wheel wells and panned it and found some nice color that he added to his vial. smart kid at 12 years old.

Congrats on the rings. Been really muddy here also but things are starting to dry out finally. Last week my holes were filling with water as soon as I started to dig.....

nice day! I remember years ago after coming home from panning for gold in an area SW of Dalonega, GA my son scraped off the mud from the van running board and wheel wells and panned it and found some nice color that he added to his vial. smart kid at 12 years old.
Thanks, no gold in these parts so all I brought home was mud:laughing:

Congrats on the rings. Been really muddy here also but things are starting to dry out finally. Last week my holes were filling with water as soon as I started to dig.....
Thanks......it rained again on Monday:rain: but it's supposed to start drying out in the next few days. I hope so !

Congrats on a nice haul D4C!!! I hate digging in muddy conditions, but this addiction to this sport makes me do things I can't stand!!! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom