My Best Day EVER !

:laughing::laughing: Outstanding! Thats great there! Hey...you better take a look at that wheatie...

like Edsel Detector said...if it IS a 1959 D wheatie, you hit the jackpot seeings how there were 0 officially minted that year!
Mud

Typo, sorry. 56. I corrected it.

You just never know! A 59 wheatie is like a unicorn! I believe a few snuck through the mint and have surfaced over the years and sold for very much bigly money at auction! So I had my fingers crossed for you considering that amazing ring find and all ....:laughing::laughing:
Mud

Congratulations on the quick find. Must have been your innate Metal Detecting senses working overtime.

You earned quite a bit of karma with that find. :yes:

Nice story with a happy ending.

And it seems you are definitely not a selfish person-- Kudos

You are one person,,,if things go as I have planned,,we will meet soon,,guaranteed.

Nice story with a happy ending.

And it seems you are definitely not a selfish person-- Kudos

You are one person,,,if things go as I have planned,,we will meet soon,,guaranteed.

I'm certainly not selfish. Greed is a poisonous thing. As silly as it sounds, if we're meant to find something, it will happen. Yes we have to do our best, learn our equipment, understand the dirt, etc. but in the end, I still believe there is a bit of luck and destiny involved.

Would love to get together TN. Over dirt or a sandwich. We East and Mid Tennessee guys are pretty darned spread out. And it would be great to build some relationships.

I've got one detectorist friend here and he hasn't been out in months due to work and family commitments.

I'm certainly not selfish. Greed is a poisonous thing. As silly as it sounds, if we're meant to find something, it will happen. Yes we have to do our best, learn our equipment, understand the dirt, etc. but in the end, I still believe there is a bit of luck and destiny involved.

Would love to get together TN. Over dirt or a sandwich. We East and Mid Tennessee guys are pretty darned spread out. And it would be great to build some relationships.

I've got one detectorist friend here and he hasn't been out in months due to work and family commitments.

I like what you wrote here Tinny..you are 100 percent correct...theres more forces afoot on this Planet than just pulling random pennies...Everything we find has been lost or dropped by somebody, and its a VERY rare gift that you can do a return such as this one...really good on ya...it all portends in your favor..we seek and find the lost...
Mud

What a great story !!:D Obviously it was meant to be. Being a recent drop, it should have been close to the surface. Also looking for it as soon as possible was a positive way to insure it wasn't run over or stepped on. Your determination to find it for him was admirable. Congratulations on doing everything you could to help. Karma stepped in and prevented a lot of searching time.:yes: This speaks volumes about your character. GREAT JOB !!!

True, he's a great guy and this just solidifies my opinion of him and his character. (Ok now that I said it, you gotta pay up like you said you would,tinfoilhat) :laughing:

True, he's a great guy and this just solidifies my opinion of him and his character. (Ok now that I said it, you gotta pay up like you said you would,tinfoilhat) :laughing:

:laughing:

Like I promised, you can have everything that I have found on this property so far, except the returned ring.

So the total is........hang on. Gotta carry the 2.........

The total is 1 oogly wheat penny and about 6 5 gallon buckets of rusty stuff. The clad I found already went in their respective containers.

Actually, that's about the total worth of my reputation. 😂

Back
Top Bottom