Silvers on the coil...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
The afternoon turned out sunny, windy and in the 50's, so Craig, George and I met up at the beach for a hunt. I brought the Explorer II and stayed on the slope and away from digging in the rocks...my back don't need that:lol: I got into a patch of deep targets before long and started recovering 'em... everything...$2.25 in clad, few sinkers and some other scrap, including a couple Felix pennies...7 wheats and the silvers... Not sure on this one, silver no doubt, could be a coin ring but it's too smooth to tell...I'm calling it sterling #4 These are identifiable, 3 Rosies and 4 Mercs...silvers #21 to #27 Those guys got some keepers as well and we all had fun being out there. It's nice to be able to just trade the shovel for a scoop, the dirt for the beach...and hunt either discipline using the same old antique detector...ain't that right Earl:laughing: Thanks for the looks, see you after the next outing...and Happy Hunting!

I'm shocked that you dug Felix pennies... I thought you had them discriminated out :D You had a good day on the silver...

Amazing what you can find with "antique" detectors! :lol:

I'm shocked that you dug Felix pennies... I thought you had them discriminated out :D

He doesn't want to miss any possible gold Craig. ;)

Good digs man. Place coughed up the goods today

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great day at the beach Captain! Congrats on the pile o silver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man I have to get in Gear, Your smoking the silver this Year capt!!

Back
Top Bottom