old homestaed

tater

Elite Member
I m new to detecting got in by accident. Was out arrowhead hunting started finding flat buttons. I got on Ebay and bought a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2 for $100. Went back out and found some real neat stuff. 3 large cents (1817-1850), Indian head pennys (1862-1895), 1866 shield nickel, Abraham Lincoln campaign token, Civil War eagle buttons, heel plate with heart in the center. Just all kinds of stuff. Did my homework and found a old map with all the homesteads mapped out in 1882 and sure enough that place is on there. Cant wait til the farmer turns that ground again!

Sounds like a really awesome site. Can you post some pics and let us take a look?

Re: You just hit a home run!

Way to go tater, you hit the motherload right off the batt,
keep rocking.H.H.
See Ya Greg

I like it . Its easy to use and light. It was also in my price range. Dont have much money cause i have 3 kids in school. I am finding lots of clad. Maybe ill be rich soon!

At the bottom of the new post you'll see "Additional Options". Click that and then attach your images. Be sure they're size properly and in jpg format (to save space).

Hi Tater, I like the fact, you got a detector to get the unreachables! Now that's what I call great impulse response. I think you're going to do really well with your new hobby. You have the enthusiasum and drive. Keep it up.
Cheers Angela :grin:

Back
Top Bottom