New to MD

igor

Live in New York, 6 miles away from Beach. Was wondering if Whites XLT would be any good. Hoping to go to soccer fields, parks, maybe the beach before it gets cold, and an amusement park, thats been around since 1880's. I was wondering if a Whites XLT is any good if i get that for 325 used or a Garrett ace 250 for 200 bucks. or any other suggestions? Ill be looking for anything, would perfer gold (who wouldn't) haha.

Im very new. Never went out, just wanna get the taste of it, and if i don't like it, i'm thinking of reselling.

O btw. I love how this forum is called "Friendly" metal detecting forum.. As if the rest are evil haha. made me giggle

I think your deal on the XLT is a good one, I'd snag it up. You can hunt the dry sand all day, and because of the manual ground balance, you should do okay in the wet sand as well. Plus, it's a great machine inland... very customizeable.

That's my opinion anyway... I started off MD'ing with an ACE 250... now have the XLT. If resell might be your thing, the ACE 250 keeps it's value quite well, and a 3rd hand XLT might not, again, just saying.

That's a great price for an XLT! And from an X Bronx dweller.......

:welcome2: Welcome to the forum from Vancouver, WA.:goodluck:

I would go with the XLT, as far as the ACE, you can get them brand new with goodies for $212

Back
Top Bottom