Is this a smart move?

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
I am considering trading my Garrett Ace250 in for a White's Prizm II with the 9.5 coil. I was told told that the Prizm II with the regular coil would be a step down to the Ace250 but the Prizm II with the 9.5 coil would be a step up. Would it be worth the extra $ to upgrade? Happy with the Ace just always wanted to try a White's. Looking forward to all your reply's. Thanks! Steve. P.S. Would like to hear from anyone using a Prizm II with the 9.5 coil.

Have a Prizm II with regular coil that came on it. Am more than satisfied with it. Had a 250 that was swapped for it. The pinpoint is dead on, worked fine in the sand and is a coin magnet.
pop

One thing about Whites. They pinpoint dead on. The Prizm II does not have depth reading if that makes any difference to you. If I was going to do that I would go for a Prizm V. For all the bells and whistles. Plus later down the road if you decide to deal it, you will have a lot of the most wanted features others would be looking for in a detector. The other thing would be to get a 9x12" coil for the ace 250.

Well folks I went & did it, I traded my Ace250 in to Tony at TC Detectors for a Prizm II, will let you know my thoughts when I receive it and get to use it. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom