2 days & 3 Merc's

catskillcomics

Well, yesterday I messed around here and there and ended up at our church, which was built in 1896, I detected it a couple years ago, but thought I would give it a try with the DFX, found 2 more mercs there, 1918, & 1941.

Today, I ended up at a park which I've detected many times over, but today I thought I would get to know the Hi-Pro program, and see what I could find.. right off within a few minutes found a 1940 Merc at 7 inches..

I have to say I am impressed the DFX so far, found several merc this year already, just wish I could find some silver quarters, halfs or dollars as well.. Not complaining about the dimes, just want to find MORE:lol:

Attachments

• 3merc.jpg
    3merc.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 214
Congratulations on the Mercury Dimes. They are my favorite coin. We are all greedy when it comes to wanting the larger silver coins, but there is something to be said for those dimes. And you know, if you can find something as small as the dimes, the quarters and half dollars won't escape your detector.:D

Thanks for the complements.. I have to admit I do like Mercs too.. Board Member Ricko stopped by the park I was detecting, he was just driving by when he spotted me and came up and introduced himself.. I think he brought me a little good luck there ;) Nice Meeting you Rick!

Yep... I posted a note about our meeting in the general section. Glad you had good fortune. We will join up sometime for a hunt. RickO

Back
Top Bottom