Last CT Summer break silver loot!!!! Silvers #18, 19, and possibly 20 for the trip... You decide!

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Got out with the Captain one last time this morning before the Silver Bandit retreats back south across the Mason-Dixon line... Hit an old school in a new local town that had a ball field on the 1949 aerial maps... It was slow going at first but I moved to behind second base and started pulling some deep wheats. Everything was deep where I was digging... After a bit, I pulled out over half of a mercury dime!:laughing: tried hard to find the other part... No luck... Later I pulled a nice 1926 D merc! On the way back to the car, I pulled a 1948 rosie!

Also pulled 18 more wheats, over $4 in clad, and a few trinkets!

It was a great end to a great digging vacation!
:lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 134
Glad you had a very nice ending to the looting trips with the Captain. Congrats on the Merc's and the Rosie and I hope you can continue your success upon your return back home. Jack

Looks like 2 and 2/3rds silvers to me:lol:...Jamflicker counts his mower cut silvers as wholes, so I guess you can too...nice digs today in rough conditions! Congrats on a very successful summer silver tour, have a safe trip home, and I'll see you in December for the winter silver tour...

Looks like 2 and 2/3rds silvers to me:lol:...Jamflicker counts his mower cut silvers as wholes, so I guess you can too...nice digs today in rough conditions! Congrats on a very successful summer silver tour, have a safe trip home, and I'll see you in December for the winter silver tour...

Lol :laughing: figures! Sounds good! 5 and half months will fly by!

Nice hunt and congrats on the silvers! For sure gotta count them cut ones as a whole silver :) sounds like a great vacation.

Back
Top Bottom