Short Quick Hunt At My 1890s Park

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
Hey folks, after yesterday's record breaking hunt at my 1890s park, I decided to go back today, since I won't be able to hunt until next week probably. I only was able to hunt there for a small amount of time. The hunt didn't look good at the start for me :no:. I first arrived and as I was getting my gear out of the car, I seen that my honey hole was being used by a large gathering for a sporting event. I was like bummer!!! :mad: So then I decided to try a different area of the park, and then my headphones died on me :no:. When I was hunting last Sunday I noticed that the sound was cutting off on them. Then my next hunt, which was yesterday, it got worse. But by jiggling the wire a little, the sound would come back, but it was just barely hanging on. Then today I turned my machine on, and noticed there was no sound :no:. And I jiggled it in every direction, and the sound would not come back on. I just got this machine, with the headphones in March, and they didn't even last four months :mad:. They are Koss headphones, and I am very disappointed! So now I will have to look for another pair of headphones, that will not quit on me after 4 months. :roll:. So after the headphones died, I unplugged them, turned my volume down a little, and went unplugged. In my short amount of time there, I pulled two more Wheat pennies, a 1944 and a 1940, that were stuck together. I pulled an 1890 IH Penny out of a very very trashy area. And then I pulled two more extremely deep Mercs. a 1942, and a 1936. I barely, and I mean barely, picked up the signal with max sensitivity. Now I probably won't be hunting until next week, and I have to look for another pair of headphones, with longer lasting quality. Anyway here are the pics of my finds, from this very short hunt. Thanks for looking, have a great weekend, and Happy Hunting Everyone! :)

Attachments

• SAM_3111.jpg
    SAM_3111.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 232
  • SAM_3121.jpg
    SAM_3121.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 233
  • SAM_3122.jpg
    SAM_3122.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 232
  • SAM_3114.jpg
    SAM_3114.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 233
  • SAM_3116.jpg
    SAM_3116.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 235
Congrats on the finds !
You can't go wrong with any of the high end headphones.
My Grey Ghost Ultimate's sound great and I've used them on hundreds of hunts in all kinds of weather for over three years and they keep going strong.

Back
Top Bottom