Gold and silver today at the girls school;)

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I finally made it back to my slice of heaven on earth after work today and tried my stock coil for two reasons. The first to make me work the area slower and the second reason was after reading nasa toms article about a iron masking and large coils missing stuff due to the iron hallo effect. I worked a area I have beat to death and was shocked to find what I did today! I have pounded this area with the 17" coil but the stock coil really impressed me today! I can't wait to get my 10x5 coiltek coil!!! I managed to find 2 buffs a 1910 V nickel and a 1911 barber dime #98 FTY!! I also found a sweet big 10K gold ring with initials on the front of it and I also found a cum laud pin and 4 wheaties. Ty for looking and HH!!
enetyruv.jpg

hy2e5uje.jpg

6unymame.jpg

y8uha3e2.jpg

utunenat.jpg

quteneba.jpg

se9ade6e.jpg

mysepazu.jpg

yjy8yge6.jpg

6ynu4a6a.jpg

dyga5u5y.jpg

y7uza7ug.jpg

ety7ajyn.jpg

qujajeve.jpg

e9a7azu9.jpg

uma3aju5.jpg

yryretu9.jpg

3uhuqe5u.jpg

ehureru5.jpg

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

You are killin me dude! Our girls school has been hammered since the 70s even though its private. People hopped the fence etc. lol. We missed out on gold.

You are killin me dude! Our girls school has been hammered since the 70s even though its private. People hopped the fence etc. lol. We missed out on gold.

This school is guarded 24/7 and nobody gets in without a full body search lol!

You closing in on the !00th Silver Coin. Congrats on a very nice day a the Girls School. Its funny the way we learn little things that really help us increase our takes. Jack

What a day you had! Looks like a good place to retune to.

Gary

Gary

killer hunt bud!!

You closing in on the !00th Silver Coin. Congrats on a very nice day a the Girls School. Its funny the way we learn little things that really help us increase our takes. Jack

WOW thats a great reward for going slow i hope i can do the same with mine

Ty very much guys!

Back
Top Bottom