Buying on line

Gasman58

I can't seem to find a detector in a box store. What is a good website to buy from? I have been thinking of a Tesoro Compadre or a good used unit from someone on here.

Ron In Bartlett Illinois

I bought my detector from Amazon. My first one was a dud but they overnighted my new one to me with no problems. I recommend them.

I can't seem to find a detector in a box store. What is a good website to buy from? I have been thinking of a Tesoro Compadre or a good used unit from someone on here.

Ron In Bartlett Illinois
Gib is selling a nice Tesoro Silver Sabre µMAX on the classified section of this forum if you are wanting a Tesoro. There are other nice detectors in the classified section, some of them might not be Tesoro's but oh well not everyone can have the best ;):p:lol::lol::lol:. If you look up at the top of the forum you will see the dealers that sponsor this forum its always good giving them a shot.

I made my purchase from Kellyco's website. I was quite pleased with their service, but the website was not initially very easily understood... but once you start browsing, it kind of grows on you. :)

Ron In Bartlett Illinois

Another neighbor, cool!

Cabellas has them...in the camping section. Cabellas is off Rte 72 just west of Rte 59.

Back
Top Bottom