Mars Lion 7" DD Search Coil

I have one i have been using on my Etrac and doing extremely well with it , i posted some finds on here. Maybe a couple pages back.

What coil did you used before, whats the pros and cons vs that coil? Are you using it as an all around coil?

What coil did you used before, whats the pros and cons vs that coil? Are you using it as an all around coil?

I was using the 8x6 sef and the 6 inch detech equalizer. Both really great coils. I bought the lion for it's 7 inch size , which i feel is an ideal size for coverage and depth , but still retaining the ability to unmask. I quickly found the lion coil to perform very well in my trashy sites. I also found the ID to be very solid , targets just for the most part, don't jump around. It seems to lock on solid. I have dug targets down to the 8-9 inch range , so i know it has the depth capabilities as well. Not saying it is the best coil out there, but it is a very solid performer on my Etrac and i have not taken it off since testing it. Very reasonable price right now too.

would love to see how they work in anfibio and mxt machines

Back
Top Bottom