I need advice on these.

Theolonus

Ok, I will post a list of the detectors I'm looking at and you guys can give me advice on a purchase.

Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Bounty Hunter FORT
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Those are the ones I'm looking at thanks.

Also I am really sorry for bugging you guys so much.

Bounty Hunter FORT
what the heck is that?

Anyway I would get the QDII, big seller and has it all. Target ID, depth reading, tone ID. Nice machine.
qdIIface.jpg

Alright, since the detector experts are going to squable :lol:... here's my 2 cents - go to Radio Shack and get the 3300 for $112 on clearance, if you can find it.  Made by Bounty Hunter and has all the features Jeff just noted plus pinpoint!   For $112 its a no-brainer! :yes:

The bounty hunter detectors are better than they used to be, but for about the same money you should consider either Tesoro or Fisher. Both lines have several models to choose from and they have lifetime warrentys. Terry

I would also buy the Discovery 3300 from radio shack for 111.00 it is a good machine.

When I went to Radio Shack looking for a Discovery 3300 they said they were sold out, but after a little small talk he said he would order one for me at the sale price $112 minus 25%[some kind of sunday special] so I got it for $84 plus tax. It was shipped from Texas and I had it in five days. I also learned from a few phone calls that the franchise stores would not sell them for $112 but the company owned stores would. It is a fine detector with a lot of features and worth a lot more in my opinion.
Good hunting, Merf

Back
Top Bottom