MY FIRST DIME TRIFECTA! CT summer break silver looting rolls on! A visit to the private girls school brings silvers #10-15 for the trip!!

I know all about security and grounds keepers rolling up on me at my girls school! As soon as I say the dean is my friend and gave me permission they apologize to me and say gl!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

I know all about security and grounds keepers rolling up on me at my girls school! As soon as I say the dean is my friend and gave me permission they apologize to me and say gl!

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Teknetics T2 Se

Yup I dropped the name of one of the deans... A close family friend... They apologized and went on their merry way... Lol:laughing:

That bell needs to go back to the school, it's a beautiful piece and a great relic dig!...It belongs, with other relics from the old estate...in a display case in the carriage barn after the restoration is done on the building:yes:

That bell needs to go back to the school, it's a beautiful piece and a great relic dig!...It belongs, with other relics from the old estate...in a display case in the carriage barn after the restoration is done on the building:yes:

Yup she wants the bell since the carriage is being resurrected! I have it cleaned up for her including the other pieces in that pic. That decorative hook that you found might be a good piece to give her as well.

Great finds guys! I didn't get much to my CT trip last year, so I picked up an ETP for my next trip back, hopefully this fall. Just make sure to save me some of those goodies!

Back
Top Bottom