Got one...

18kRonin

Forum Supporter

Awhile back was just clearing out some trash from the water and BANG!!! BIG!!! yellow!!! :lol:

Got onto a deep target, sounding off like a piece of propeller blade. If I had had a lot of beach still to cover would have left it but today was trash day nothing much else to dig going from the recent past hunts :no: so started digging down to it and I think on my 3rd or 4th scoop I got this monster mid tone "everywhere" from the bottom of the crater :lol: swung around a bit and guessed where the centre of the target was and took a good long deep sweep with the scoop, damn still there so took another scoop full.
Rechecked the hole and only got the prop blade sounding off in the bottom back of the hole, looked in the scoop and yellow "everywhere" :jawdrop: Sweet!!! 60g of 18K :woohoo:

Thanks for viewing
HH&GL

:tropical:

The bracelet was twisted and jammed up with sand when I picked it out of the scoop. Took me ages to get it straightened out.

Thanks Alan for putting me onto "postimages.org" much appreciated brother :yes:

After a light polish.

The piece of boat prop.

Beautiful, huge congrats! :wow: :cool:
A heavy Gold bracelet is major on my bucket list.

You don't come around much but when you do you sure please! Wow! Stunning!!

THERE he is!

Niiiiiiiice find 18k. A $1,900 payday!

Gr8 2 C U post. :cool:

R5

Last edited:

Awhile back was just clearing out some trash from the water and BANG!!! BIG!!! yellow!!! :lol:

Got onto a deep target, sounding off like a piece of propeller blade. If I had had a lot of beach still to cover would have left it but today was trash day nothing much else to dig going from the recent past hunts :no: so started digging down to it and I think on my 3rd or 4th scoop I got this monster mid tone "everywhere" from the bottom of the crater :lol: swung around a bit and guessed where the centre of the target was and took a good long deep sweep with the scoop, damn still there so took another scoop full.
Rechecked the hole and only got the prop blade sounding off in the bottom back of the hole, looked in the scoop and yellow "everywhere" :jawdrop: Sweet!!! 60g of 18K :woohoo:

Thanks for viewing
HH&GL

:tropical:

DANGGGGGGG... I'm feeling all proud of myself for my little 14K ring with diamonds, and you go and pull out a bar of 18K. LOL

That's AWESOME! So jealous. That must have been quite a rush!

Great Merciful Me! Three cheers and a Bengal Tiger to you for the find and especially for going after that big 'Junk' signal and not giving up on it!:extrahappy:

The piece of boat prop.

HUGE congrats!!!!! Did you break the scale weighing that thing???

It was a boat prop day myself but only dug boat props.....

Huge score............... thanks for taking the time to share the loot.......

Nice find. That's stylish too
Thanks Steve, was wearing it around town talk about an eye magnet :lol:

Real nice heavy gold find and great photos to go with it!

Thanks Jak

Beautiful, huge congrats! :wow: :cool:
A heavy Gold bracelet is major on my bucket list.

Thanks Irons, never even thought about putting a heavy bracelet on the BL :lol:
Getting more 18K in a single find than my Ace250 is now off the BL :lol: only took 7 years :lol:

I always get excited when I see a new post from you because I know it will be an awesome fine. This did not disappoint, 60 grams of K18 is incredible. Great find brother!!!

Thanks OTS, glad I didn't disappoint brother :lol:

:dingding::bowdown: INCREDIBLE!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Thanks Kapi, just blind faith :lol: dig and it will come :digginahole: :digginahole::digginahole::bling:

Back
Top Bottom