NOX 800 Headphone advice?

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Wondering if a guy can get a waterproof screw in adapter plug for the NOX 800 and run a set of GG NDT's on this unit?...Anybody done this?...I have the NDT's and a spare cord, so all I need is the screw in plug to fit the NOX jack...

I need to be able to get underwater up to my chin with the NOX...combined with the separate volumn balance knobs like the NDT phones have, which I need...Whats y'all in this situation doing?

Ya See, Here's what I'm thinking...............I'll take the NDT's off My F70 and rig them up on my NOX, then take the wireless phones from the NOX and rig them up on my F70?....Or actually, since the NDT's have the quick disconnect plug up at the headset, I could use the GG NDT's on the F70 as well as the NOX and on my Atpro if I want to? The same headphones for all three rigs? You can see I already have the NDT wire rigged up on the AtPro and can popNgo the phones from the 70 to the AtPro now...taking this one step furthur.... With a simple quick popNgo quick disconnect at the phones that will work on all three rigs?? Maybe sell the NOX wireless module and the phones even?

This is the general idea, and my thought processes as of this morning......before I proceed, I throw this query out to the Forum Membership...does it have merit?..One set of phones used on all three rigs... A very a fast and simple swap out like the NDT's affords a guy??.

Attachments

• three rigs.jpg
    three rigs.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Wondering if a guy can get a waterproof screw in adapter plug for the NOX 800 and run a set of GG NDT's on this unit?...Anybody done this?...I have the NDT's and a spare cord, so all I need is the screw in plug to fit the NOX jack...

I need to be able to get underwater up to my chin with the NOX...combined with the separate volumn balance knobs like the NDT phones have, which I need...Whats y'all in this situation doing?

Ya See, Here's what I'm thinking...............I'll take the NDT's off My F70 and rig them up on my NOX, then take the wireless phones from the NOX and rig them up on my F70?....Or actually, since the NDT's have the quick disconnect plug up at the headset, I could use the GG NDT's on the F70 as well as the NOX and on my Atpro if I want to? The same headphones for all three rigs? You can see I already have the NDT wire rigged up on the AtPro and can popNgo the phones from the 70 to the AtPro now...taking this one step furthur.... With a simple quick popNgo quick disconnect at the phones that will work on all three rigs?? Maybe sell the NOX wireless module and the phones even?

This is the general idea, and my thought processes as of this morning......before I proceed, I throw this query out to the Forum Membership...does it have merit?..One set of phones used on all three rigs... A very a fast and simple swap out like the NDT's affords a guy??.
Sounds like you should bring the new toy and come dig some float for a half a day and you will be able to buy a brand new set .

There are several sellers on EBay. I bought 2 right angle connectors and put one on my Gray Ghost and the other on a set of Sun Ray Pro golds. I paid $20 each for the connectors

Back
Top Bottom