Silver saves and New silver slippers .

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Happy to report I got out for a few shorter hunts this week.
I grabbed a few bucks in clad almost a few wheaties and
4 silvers . Happy with my 3rd stander of 2018 and great to see a date.
Seem this love for shiney also has an impact on my my clothing color preferences.😎 Just wanted to share some shiney and still dodging froZen ground up here.
Thanks for looking folks .
HH .
,Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1697.jpg
    IMG_1697.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 160
Nice finds Dew, that stander is in Great Shape. Congratulations and Thanks for sharing.

You’d better be ready to dance,I’m bringing red spray paint next time to fix those shoes!:grin:
Hell,I guess that old dinosaur CAN still find silver,who knew? I know if it’s under your coil it’ll be in your pocket shortly Brad,nice work as usual.
Coasting man. It’s all just coasting...no expectation,just fun hunting. That’s all we can ask for. Very sweet stander,good to see the son having some luck too!

Love those slippers Dew, oh the Silver coins are very nice also. The idea of 3 Standers already this year is amazing. Congrat's my friend I'm sure there will be a lot more in the future. Trapper

Last edited:
Nice finds Dew, that stander is in Great Shape. Congratulations and Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Jerr 👍
And thank you for the smoken deal on my sons Equinox . He is so jacked up to get it . Mentioned how great of a guy you are. Until he gets it he is still pulling keepers with his Tesoro V . So no stress .

You’d better be ready to dance,I’m bringing red spray paint next time to fix those shoes!:grin:
Hell,I guess that old dinosaur CAN still find silver,who knew? I know if it’s under your coil it’ll be in your pocket shortly Brad,nice work as usual.
Coasting man. It’s all just coasting...no expectation,just fun hunting. That’s all we can ask for. Very sweet stander,good to see the son having some luck too!

Red spray paint ? Old dinosaur can? Lol ...
wonder how a red dirty thirty would look?
Thanks Kev and congrats on the beutiful seated !!!
Your the big dog!

Love those slippers Dew, or the Silver coins are very nice also. The idea of 3 Standers already this year is amazing. Congrat's my friend I'm sre there will be a lot more in the future. Trapper

Thanks for the reply buddy 👍
Just grabbing the ones that over flow from your pockets .
I'm thinking this game plan is flawless .
I tried it with IDX but still wears those little elastic clips that holds his mittens to his jacket 😂. He never loses anything .
, Dew

Wow, 3 SLQ's already this year, that's awesome and nice hunt. Congrats and glad you could get out and find some oldies.

Thanks Jam ! Holy smokes 60 already in 2018?
The only guy I know finding large cents , reals and seated on the west coast👍
It's an honor just to see you comment on one of my posts 🙂
Thanks Jam
, Dew

Thanks , yup I ordered them in my size .[emoji106]

Although finding a pair would be sweet also .

Lol dumb me. Read the original post again, makes perfect sense. Y'all forgive
me I'm a little slow sometimes [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom