Kellyco...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with all the sponsors I've dealt with are customer service issues. I get the impression the companies are run by metal detector enthusiasts who really aren't good businessmen. Get the same impression when dealers presenting at our club meetings. They aren't socially savvy and don't understand how to treat customers right and they are very apathetic ...that is what is hurting their business. That is why places like Amazon are slaughtering all the other online businesses because they know how to run a business that keeps people happy. And yes Amazon has the same MD equipment as other places and often is same price or cheaper.

Just like this one will get locked.

No, it is not because "we are on the take". It is because we have rules against bashing. Our forum rules can be found here.

Specifically:
3. Constructive Posts vs. Bashing
- Constructive dialog about dealers and/or detectors is allowed, but the bashing of either is not permitted.
- Rants and rudeness, cause tension for everyone involved. Please attempt to remedy your problem with members/sponsors via PMs.
- When threads/posts become offensive or get reported, we will close them, or remove/edit the offending comments, and possibly delete the entire thread if necessary.
- Troublemakers/trolls/spammers have no place on this forum and will be dealt with as the staff see fit. Administrative Suspensions and banning is enforced.

Now, having said that, I am personally very much offended by the insinuation by some members that we are somehow corrupt. If you don't like it here, or feel the management of this forum is somehow lacking, feel free to get the hell out. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom