Just So You Know I'm STILL Here. . . .

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
I have been out hunting a few times. I have found mostly junk and some "bling" jewelry (nothing worth reporting). The coin count is as follows:

Clad: $4.00 (12 Quarters, 9 Dimes, 2 Nickels)
Zinc: .22
Copper: .08

Total: $4.30 plus one Canadian Cent

No pictures this time.

I just don't have the strength or stamina to stay out long since my two surgeries and laying around all winter! :roll: :p

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

Sometimes just getting out there is a treasure in and of itself. Glad to see you are doing better, remember what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger!

Laying around for any length of time can surely mess you up. Force yourself to get out for your own sake.

Coin count is not MUCH but it is a decent amount for the start of the 2017 "season"!

Nice to see you back. Just make sure you keep getting out a little at a time until you regain your strength. Don't push it to hard but also don't become a couch potato since thats what will get you in the long run.

Short Run Yesterday (4/8/17). . .

I got out for a couple hours yesterday (4/8/17) and found nothing exciting but it was such a pretty day I couldn't resist. May try again this afternoon if I have time. No pics.

Total Take: .97

Clad: .85 (1 qtr., 6 dimes)
Zinc: .08
Copper: .04

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

I always read your poat

Here's hoping you can get back to your love of metal detecting. Depending on the surgery, one needs to keeping moving, as this will ensure total recovery, however, everyone is different depending on which procedure one had done. Here's hoping to see your future digs... WTG to go on your recent finds, and yes, it is treasure just to get and dig history...

Philo

Always enjoyed reading your posts this one included. Great start to 2017.

Here's hoping you can get back to your love of metal detecting. Depending on the surgery, one needs to keeping moving, as this will ensure total recovery, however, everyone is different depending on which procedure one had done. Here's hoping to see your future digs... WTG to go on your recent finds, and yes, it is treasure just to get and dig history...

Philo

The two surgeries were for a melanoma on my face (left cheek). They just happened to be during the holidays and winter so not much sense getting out during that time -- besides I was healing from two skin grafts and the doctor wouldn't let me be out in the sun anyway since I couldn't use sunscreen while the skin was healing. Wouldn't have been able to get out anyway due to the cold. :cold1:

Back
Top Bottom