• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Mississippi Gold Find.

By now you know your link aint werkin. So I copied and pasted and came up with a zillion or so hits. Here is the coolest one. I live in Oregon so I suspect I won't be a huntin these treasures cuz I have to keep searchin for dat lost blue bucket mine.
Link: http://books.google.com/books?id=p4...resnum=5&ved=0CBgQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

well if you find the mine and need help pullin out all the goods ill take a road trip. i would hate for you to have back problems when your older from all that loot.:lol::lol:

Blue Bucket. Believe it or not I met an old sheepherder who was herding sheep in Eastern Oregon when he suddenly noticed his black dog had disappeared. He whistled and called but no dog, so he set out looking for him. He found him at the bottom of a extinct lava tube about 12 feet deep. Without thinking he jumped in to see if his dog was okay and then it dawned on him he had no way out! He was able to walk along the lava tube and after 150 feet or so he found another exit, one that he could get out of. On his hands and knees he discovered a golf ball-sized nugget. This is in an area about 10 miles from the area where the Blue Bucket is thought to exist. My friend said he filled in the openings with rocks to keep his sheep from falling in, and also hiding the source of his gold.

Back
Top Bottom