Grand Cayman

goofy

Elite Member
Ok folks,, last yr I found a nice stainless ring with a gold inner ring.. its at Paradise Island in grand Cayman(as of this past week) if someone is lucky enough to find it.. as always there's a story.. let me know if you find it.. I have a replacement and I will be searching for a better one!!!

Ok folks,, last yr I found a nice stainless ring with a gold inner ring.. its at Paradise Island in grand Cayman(as of this past week) if someone is lucky enough to find it.. as always there's a story.. let me know if you find it.. I have a replacement and I will be searching for a better one!!!

I'm heading to Grand Cayman in two weeks on a cruise (Princess). If you can send the exact location you think you lost it, I'll have my detector with me.

Send a picture of the ring, too. Would be wicked cool to get it back to you. LOL

Skippy

Well, Someone may find a ring that was lost, found and Lost again.. I do not remember which resort we went too.. We were on a cruise also and had taken a cab to the beach.... we were dropped off at a beach club there and none of us can rem. its name!. I have a replacement, it would make for a nice story.

I'm heading to Grand Cayman in two weeks on a cruise (Princess). If you can send the exact location you think you lost it, I'll have my detector with me.

Send a picture of the ring, too. Would be wicked cool to get it back to you. LOL

Skippy

Not sure of the beach club we were at.. but I am interested in hearing the results of your trip... you should find lots when you hit the beaches there..

Well, Someone may find a ring that was lost, found and Lost again.. I do not remember which resort we went too.. We were on a cruise also and had taken a cab to the beach.... we were dropped off at a beach club there and none of us can rem. its name!. I have a replacement, it would make for a nice story.

Love it!....."We were on a Caribbean cruise, went out drinking and got completely pist, had a wonderful time, but I cant remember the name of the club or any other details other than that there was a brass band and the restroom had a golden toilet!".....

Guy looks over his shoulder and hollers out: "Hey Charlie!, I think I found the guy who krapped in your tuba!" :laughing:

Is this what you are asking? Yeah!..been there buddy!:laughing:

Love it!....."We were on a Caribbean cruise, went out drinking and got completely pist, had a wonderful time, but I cant remember the name of the club or any other details other than that there was a brass band and the restroom had a golden toilet!".....

Guy looks over his shoulder and hollers out: "Hey Charlie!, I think I found the guy who krapped in your tuba!" :laughing:

Is this what you are asking? Yeah!..been there buddy!:laughing:

Hilarious:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom