• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gold-N-Detectors

booker

Forum Supporter
If you ever get to Golden Co. Be sure and stop in at Gold-N-Detectors. I was there today to pick up some headphones and its quiet the shop. Jack has posted on the shop before but you got to see this place. Bill has several displays of finds but the one he himself found is unreal.Nice display of silver bars and coins. The info card said the find was $15000 but maybe more with the rise of prices. He has a number of silver bars in the display safe that weight in at 25oz and are worth more than $300 each.
He told me he found them in a craw space at an old house.
Besides the goodies on display he has a nice clean and well stock store. Take care all-------Mike

Glad you could get by for a visit Booker! I buy all my gear there. Bill is quite the detectorist and has found many a cache. I am headed there tomorrow. Did you see my picture of finds up on the wall? I came in one day and they had put it on display. I was really surprised. Lot's of fun stuff there. Bill very openly shares his years of experience and has helped me immeasurably.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Great Shop

I found out about them last year when I was in Golden on business. A great shop with lots of interesting goodies.

You can download their catalog from their website.

Back
Top Bottom