• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

**Super Important Update** Not sure what to do

You sir, are a warrior of domestic control.

Kudos to you, enjoy your new machine

Congrats and welcome to the addiction:twisted: As a side note, this is my 1000th post.:D

When you are ready to rid yourself of that White’s machine, give me a holler :yes:

I will recommend learning your detector it is very sensitive and lightning fast recovery speed.
I had to lower the sensitivity alot so I didn't hear every single metal scrap in the ground. It drove me nuts at trash infested places.
Don't give up on it, Its a very good detector.
Once you adjust it to your liking it will amaze you!

I will recommend learning your detector it is very sensitive and lightning fast recovery speed.
I had to lower the sensitivity alot so I didn't hear every single metal scrap in the ground. It drove me nuts at trash infested places.
Don't give up on it, Its a very good detector.
Once you adjust it to your liking it will amaze you!

I've just printed the instruction manual to study while I'm waiting for it to arrive. Looking forward to retracing my footsteps over some permissions that I've already searched before. I know there is bound to be stuff I missed.

Well, the Patriot was to arrive tomorrow, but I just received an update from FedEx (worst shipping company in the history of shipping) that delivery has been delayed another day. According to their update, it hasn't even made it out of Texas yet! 4-5 days they've been bobbling it between El Paso and Cypress. I've had stuff show up from FedEx that looked like it had been under the truck instead of inside. Not the least bit happy about it, but nothing to but wait.

Back
Top Bottom