A silver kind of day...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Raymond and I did that beach we detected yesterday when I found the 3 rings and today I can add 2 more to my total :) Both are sterling silver, I also was pleasantly surprised to find the 1945 half dollar along with another old IH 1862... Raymond pulled another V nickel to go along with the one he found yesterday.. This beach we are detecting is all rock and very little sand... most of the finds are shallow the only saving grace... Its work digging in rock. Tomorrow we are going to hit a different beach our arms are tired from this tuff digging...

A cute woman was walking her dog and asked me if the clamming was good :) I told her what I was doing and the history of the beach and she was happy to learn what this beach was back in the day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Cfmct/P1010527.jpg

I'd go to the beach just to find the IH pennies...good job.

Can't get gold everytime Mike... I am liking the old coins I'm finding on this paticular beach I am detecting....

Oklahunter, I get quite a few clams when I dig :)

Good Deal Craig, I too would settle for the IH & Silver you are finding! Sounds like you have an area nobody has hunted before, show me the Diamond ring, it's gotta be there...H.H.:-)

Congrats Craig. That old silver you are finding and the indian heads make that beach a real winner. Keep em coming..these posts help us frozen in types get through the winter.
:yes:

Whenever you get that old silver - old gold is not to far behind - Keep at it - Looking good !

SILVER!!

Nice to see the big silvers in your scoop!! nice rings also, like the green stone!! nice work!!

Back
Top Bottom