One Hour Into A Two Hour Hunt And 14K Dropped Into My Sifter!!

Cupajo

Elite Member
By the end of the second hour my hands were wet and cold from water finding its way into my shoulder high rubber gauntlets. Cold was penetrating three layers of thermals into my 7Mil neoprene Cabella's waders too!

Mr. Dual Field, Diablo and this Old Hunter headed for home with 23 targets recovered including a silver Rosie, a silver '58 quarter, a silver Franklin half dollar and one nice 14K wedding band with no inscription!! (I sure wish that brass bracelet was gold!!)

The ring was close to a large metal mass of some kind and as always I scanned the area close to the mass for a seperate, small target response and the ring is the result!!

Lots of hunters will get the huge signal and move on without checking the area close by and will miss a keeper in the process!! (That's OK with me as I have found a few that way!!):D

GL&HH Friends and stay warm!!

CJ

Attachments

• 1-8-13  Finds 003.JPG
    1-8-13 Finds 003.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 612
  • 1-8-13  Finds 005.jpg
    1-8-13 Finds 005.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 608
  • 1-8-13  Finds 007.JPG
    1-8-13 Finds 007.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 618
CJ you are on a roll for 2013!:shock:

Good stuff friend! That ring is killer!!:yes:

Mighty fine hunt CJ. That gold band is beautiful. Your off to a really good start :thumbsup: Hoping for my second gold soon. Keep it up!!!

What a sweet assortment of finds for a hunt! That ring is a lot nicer than a plain old band as well.

Sounds crazy but I would've been just as stoked by some of the coins you got.

Wow, great story and great ring! nice design, be hard to melt that one,,, Old hunter is on it for 2013! great job, nice tip on checking around those large targets before moving on,,,GL HH

Thanks for all your kind words Fellow Hunters!!

Funny how the harder I hunt, the luckier I get!!:laughing:

CJ

Back
Top Bottom