Wreath buckle and a few other relics from yesterday

TrashMasterCCS

Elite Member
Found these yesterday with Kilbreath85. His 5 day 1800’s coin streak finally ended.
1: Warranted not to cut button
2: Can’t bust em button
3: Flat button
4:Wreath
5: Champagne lady
6: match holder with elephant
7: not pictured a beautiful rose suspender piece that fell apart.
8: unknown womens piece top right
876b1e7d301defd93dcb1639eb4b04e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you can't get a gold coin EVERY time :lol: every other is reasonable no??? Lol really nice relics, congrats on a great hunt and site!

cave-city-slayer, great post as usual. All the period targets drip with age. And notice they have a "personal" effect (as opposed to industrial or household or commercial type usage). Ie.: things worn or used personally. Whenever you get those type targets, it always bodes for the right place to eventually find coins. And based on the age of the targets, you are definitely due for a nice early coin from that site !

Great pix.

cave-city-slayer, great post as usual. All the period targets drip with age. And notice they have a "personal" effect (as opposed to industrial or household or commercial type usage). Ie.: things worn or used personally. Whenever you get those type targets, it always bodes for the right place to eventually find coins. And based on the age of the targets, you are definitely due for a nice early coin from that site !

Great pix.

Thanks Tom. Most of my posts involve about a dozen different sites. Selling my F75 and buying a Deus was the best decision I ever made. The conversation we had awhile back prompted me to finally change detectors. My finds compared to Kilbreath85’s have dramatically changed. Used to be 30:1 now it is 2:1. But as is his M.O. he just had to find a silver dollar and gold coin to show me who the real treasure master is! I’ll get there someday!

Congrats, you guys are on a spectacular run with the buckles again.
That one should be a match for the cast eagle you found a while back, looks to be in pretty good shape too.

Congrats, you guys are on a spectacular run with the buckles again.

That one should be a match for the cast eagle you found a while back, looks to be in pretty good shape too.

We found another busted cast wreath that day thats not shown

Back
Top Bottom