Weather related

Keith K

Elite Member
I woke up this morning and it was warming up but raining..(not often like that in PGH, in December) I don't MD in the rain, so I said to the wife..I'm all yours. Off to the Sams Club we go. We came out of Sam's, it's 55 and slight drizzel, Into the Target Next. We exit Target and the Sun is shinning, and it's 58. Yeah Baby, I'm thinking I'm going swinging. Well it takes 30 minutes in crazy traffic but I finally get us home. Now the clouds seem darker, hurry, hurry, put the gifts and groceries away..grab the ETrac and exit..Damn it to hell..it's raining cats and dogs once again. I'm sitting here typing this but still dreaming about Silver and Gold. We'll see what tomorrow brings? I'm also thinking of my FORUM FRIENDS in AZ, and other's of you in CA. I'm thinking ..maybe I should move?

Well here in N.Az it is 40°with the usual 10 to 15 MPH breeze and snow on the ground. Im planning on getting off the mountain to hunt myself. They guys south of me have it better.

Well it was sunny and warm yesterday, about 71 degrees at 10:00, so I decided to take some time off from digging up old grass and weeds and laying new sod that I have been doing for 2 weeks and swing the coil. Boy am I glad I don't live up north anymore. :p At least you guys will be able to read all about the hunts we southerners are able to enjoy this winter. Of course the older stuff is a little harder to come by down here.

A 2 hour hunt at the ballfield complex brought me $ 3.90 in clad and a batting cage token that got my heart going at first - thought it might be a half dollar or a bigger dollar coin. Haven't found any rings or jewelry at sports complex for a few months.

Oh and another bad thing about being here in the south - the beaches get really busy with tourists this time of year. :roll: More stupid questions to answer.

Seriously, why would you want to live where it's cold if you had a choice.

I'd rather md in the rain than not being able to because it's frozen and snowing...At least you earned a pass from the wife for the next time you can get out!

Back
Top Bottom