Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Firewhiz

Looking for someone to show me the ropes of this MXT type machine and help me refine the skills from the crude that they are now..... Maybe point out how to choose spots things like that. Look forward from hearing back....:) HH

Brian

Might you happen to know of any Milwaukee and/or surrounding locations that have restrictions/ordinances on MD'ing? I got a permit from Waukesha county to MD on county parks land, plus I need to get an archeologial permit in order to MD state parks..... Maybe a passport and a blood sample if it comes to it. I'm just trying to cover the bases before I make someone with a badge and a gun mad, be it officer or warden..... neither would be cool.

Any infor would be appreciated.

As always, HH!

Bri-

Hey Firewhiz, I have relatives in your neck of the woods. I don't get over that way much but if I do I will look you up.

Cool, the season is just beginning to come to a close, but if weather permits, i'll dig targets with a modified ige auger...lol Catcha...:)

HH as always,

Bri-

I'm down here in Kenosha. I just got a MD, so I need to hook up with someone to show me the ropes also.

Kenosha is a cool area, very historic, but you guys are always getting the rain...lol I would atart with the beaches and just play with the thing to start with. Of course read the directions, but don't necessarily follow them.....lol

HH as always,

Bri-

I am from Racine and new to the hobby. I would like to meet some other MDers in the area.

Back
Top Bottom