First Bavarian Tipi build by me in my garden

kini

As you might know i am a german, living in Bavaria. I want to show you my tipi. A picture is worth a thousand words. So take a look, and tell me if you like it :yes:

Holy Hassenphfeffer! What a great build! Amazing effort and great results! I bet peeling all those poles was some work. I have built 4 Log homes and peeled a lot of logs as you can imagine...Love It Kini!

Holy Hassenphfeffer! What a great build! Amazing effort and great results! I bet peeling all those poles was some work. I have built 4 Log homes and peeled a lot of logs as you can imagine...Love It Kini!

It took one month in winter. Than i let them dry the rest of the winter til spring.
The problem was, that every little wooden knot had to be removed. It could harm the tent otherwise.

That's the nicest Bavarian Tipi I've ever seen. I spent most of 1984 in Germany. I don't remember seeing many tipis.

That looks like a lot of work, congratulations!
Now you should start a club, charge admission and have tribal dances.
Around here, we spell it teepee:D

Just awesome work!

Really curious, how, where, or why, did you come to desire the native culture of North America?

I ask, mostly because, most people here don't even know that totem pole is a North West coastal thing...

<°)))>{

Beautiful job! :clapping: Always thought of getting or making one during my re-enacting time since I did long hunter mostly but stayed with a wall tent since it was easier to move. Saw you put the liner in to stop the TP shows, hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom