needing a finds pouch

There's no reason that HF won't work fine for you. I'd say it might be a bit heavier than others out there like the Garrett, but it'll work.

I don't see why the Harbor Freight toolbelt wouldn't work. I use the Gattett and don't think I paid that much for it. I like it because it zips up. My propointer has a holder that came with it and I gust put that on the belt for the Garrett.

I have the garrett pouch and it works just fine....It has nylon belt to loop through your lesche tool holster and then the pro pointer case loops on same strap on front of pouch...I also have my cell phone case clipped to front...all works great....HH

I use these 2 together and I couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• POUCH.jpg
    POUCH.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 20130207_174105-1.jpg
    20130207_174105-1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 302
I cut the stitching on the loop of the lesche holster & replaced it with Velcro. Then cut the stitching on one loop on my Garret bag to make a larger loop.
Pic attached.
David

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 244
I wouldn't go with stiff leather, if you bend over everything might spill, make sure pockets are deep.

My favorite to use is a quick release "fanny" pack, it has a net to the side and a open pocket for junk, and one deep zippered pocket for something I might want to keep.

I do recommend the quick release adjustable belt though, that will also hold your digging tool esp, if you are returning to car frozen, tired or over heated or being followed by creepy people, you can quickly snap it off and set in trunk and sort things when you get home

Back
Top Bottom