Am i a coil addict?

alkazoo

I keep buying coils for my etrac, i admit it. Am i addicted,? should i call coils anonymous? I just got a heck of a deal on a 13 inch ultimate detech thats on its way, Ive been swapping between the SEF 10x12 and 6x8,,and have a FBS800 hanging downstairs i never use (someone make me a offer) .. I also have a ATPro i had to have a NEL tornado for and bought a 6x9 Nel (sharpshooter i believe) thats mounted to it now...I dont know, i enjoy detecting so much i like to try the stuff everybody raves about... How bout you guys? whats the machine you have the most coils for?

ATPro stock coil. But I did have to get a new one under warranty since the original broke on me. Don't think that counts though. If I wasn't poor having a wife and 4 kids I'm sure I'd have a bunch as well. Heck may even be running the coil 12 step program.

I'm also a fellow coil addict! No booze, no cigs, just love swilling coffee and ogling sweet young coils with a lecherous gleam in my eye...

For my Etrac:
-Stock 11" ProCoil
-NEL Thunder
-Detech 6X8 SEF
-Sunray X-5
-Detech 13" Ultimate (my favorite)

My ATPro:
-Stock 8X11
-NEL Storm
-Garrett 5X8

The real question is, did any of them make any difference in the quality or numbers of your finds?

If so, then it was worth being addicted to coils, if the finds didn't increase, then I'd say you have a problem....LOL

Alkazoo...YOU ARE AN ADDICT!!

lol,,i thought so....that does it, im selling all my stuff and taking up golf...(cough cough)..:laughing:

Alkazoo...YOU ARE AN ADDICT!!

lol,,i thought so....that does it, im selling all my stuff and taking up golf...(cough cough)..:laughing:

Nooooo, that will be worse! But, wait, how much u want for your etrac coils? LOL

I have several coils for my DFX's. They all have a different application and like
having options.

picture.php

There's worse things to be addicted to for sure lol different sites call for different tools sometimes. Better to have them when needed :yes:

I just started in the hobby at the end of Sept. of this year with a used Fisher F70. I now have three coils for it: the stock 10" concentric, NEL hunter, NEL thunder and am looking at buying a small sniper coil like the NEL snake.

Coils are gooood !!!!! coils are our friends !!!! LoL.... And yes they are a definite attraction to improving the machine's ability to find the booty !!! Well yes I do have eight different coils for my E-Trac and seven different coils for my TDI. Is this is an addiction or more like a necessity ? Well it depends on who you talk to. My wife would say I have a mental problem, however my fellow treasure hunters would just say it's a good start !!! The "mother lode" is just waiting to be found with just the right coil at the right time !!!!

I know I'm an addict. Its even worse this time of year with cabin fever. I need more coils like I need a hole in my head. The t2 could use a sharpshooter and swap the white for a small black coil....lol it never ends

Attachments

• Resized_20161223_174055.jpg
    Resized_20161223_174055.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 305
I used to be a coil addict. Seems im now getting hooked on Etrac lower arms. Those coils look so sexy when dressed in carbon fiber.

Back
Top Bottom