The Minelab Safari "Review and Tips!"

I don't have a problem with not finding enough at all. It's just the amount of chatter and un-repeatable high tones that drives me nuts. Believe me I am well aware of the Minelab "swing low and slow" motto. I do find deep dimes on hunted out parks, but man, I have to listen to a lot of noise to do so.

I don't have a problem with not finding enough at all. It's just the amount of chatter and un-repeatable high tones that drives me nuts. Believe me I am well aware of the Minelab "swing low and slow" motto. I do find deep dimes on hunted out parks, but man, I have to listen to a lot of noise to do so.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My unrepeatable high tones always end up being deep rusty nails.

nails

all these detector are good at 1 thing nails all you get is nail $1,000 detector and get nails $467 you get coins and old coils not nails why is that and all the numbers are not the same that can me 30-39 nails not coin just little old me MR nail lol:?:

all these detector are good at 1 thing nails all you get is nail $1,000 detector and get nails $467 you get coins and old coils not nails why is that and all the numbers are not the same that can me 30-39 nails not coin just little old me MR nail lol:?:

Do you english, bruh? I'm having a hard time understanding this unless you're talking about iron masking?

1,000 $ is a lot of money these days just to find 100% nails and all these mainlab are good at that

Oh, come on. That's quite an exaggeration. I don't think anyone would pay over $2k for a CTX 3030 to just dig nails. Since they are one of the best and top of the line detecting companies, I'd rather hear every single piece of metal in the ground no matter how small and it be my choice on whether to dig it or not than to use a sub-par deetector and not have it target those pieces at all.

Back
Top Bottom