A Good pair of headphones?

I'm a huge fan of Sunray Pro Gold headphones. They really shut out the sound a lot when you put them on and are a comfortable, quality set.

Hi LE4E... I have owned quite a few sets of headphones including killer b, sunray, gg, and even chefphones. To be honest, if you want a really good pair of hps that wont break the bank take a look at these...

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-QZ-99-No...UTF8&qid=1392059205&sr=8-1&keywords=koss+qz99

I have a set that kept for backups but ends up its the only ones I have at the moment and I dont find myself in a rush to switch them out.... Here is where I found out about them..
http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,14488,14589

I got a great deal on an auction !! I bought a set of Whites ProStar Headphones for a little less than $65.00. I think they will be good ones.

I got a great deal on an auction !! I bought a set of Whites ProStar Headphones for a little less than $65.00. I think they will be good ones.

I just received a new set of ProStar with my V3i and yes they are very good and similar to the Gray Ghost, not quite as good or sturdy as the GG but close. Lake, if you have $85 to spend i'd suggest the Gray Ghost originals, they have a lifetime warranty, are built to last forever, and fit great, if you want to spend less, you can't go wrong with the ProStar, as pescadore said you can find them online for like $65, I think Whites list them at $125 or somewhere around there.

I have read the pro stars do not have a sound limiter built in them. Is that true?

I just received a new set of ProStar with my V3i and yes they are very good and similar to the Gray Ghost, not quite as good or sturdy as the GG but close. Lake, if you have $85 to spend i'd suggest the Gray Ghost originals, they have a lifetime warranty, are built to last forever, and fit great, if you want to spend less, you can't go wrong with the ProStar, as pescadore said you can find them online for like $65, I think Whites list them at $125 or somewhere around there.

I love my Liberty 'phones. They were recommended by Goes4ever and I think he has a link to them on his website.

My favorite has been the DetectorPro Jolly Rogers that was until I built my own set of phones. I like the fit looks and especially the sound of the ones I made. Here is a picture of the ones I recently made.

Attachments

• Headphones.JPG
    Headphones.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 657
Been using the same pair of Grey Ghost originals for 8 years. Sound is great, very tough and durable and the ear cup cushions seal out ambient noise really well. Under $100....
Just got a new pair bought for me for backups from Bart........good head phones.

own two sets of GG originals just sent in a Pair I have had for over 3 yrs to be repaired for a bad Volume pot replaced and sent back within two weeks cant beat the price or the warranty as well as the customer service

I still have my GG but pushed them to the side when I bought a pair of Black Widows. The GGs are a great set pf phones though, no complaints on them.

I have 3 sets of HPs. Whites custom wireless phones for the V3i. I first bought Sunray Golds which are corded. I also have a set of Starlights and a set of older Whites phones I got in a detector deal.

For where I hunt here in Texas, I only see more positives for the HPs which are ergonomically more comfortable. Hearing whisper signals at deeper depths(to me anyway) is not a stringent facet because there's just too much iron bits and such. Every set of HPs I own lets me hear equal as well. Comfort is what I want.

I've had many pairs of headphones wireless and wired in I been using my buddies tdkwr700 wireless headphones very comfortable and no lag,but he is looking to sell them and my wife just bought me a really nice pair og the killer b wasp series and boy do I like them just not sure if I want my buddies wireless ones for detecting or just keep the killer b

Back
Top Bottom