new to forum

Yeah, I'm from Tennessee and my Ex was from here, then i moved us up and had my little one. I can say of most of the places I could be around here, Old dundalk sure isnt bad at all. Now go two miles in any direction and you'll probably rethink that lol. Im actually setting up a hunt now and dept. of rec. isnt answering their phone. Im not sure about the laws in places like st.helena park and such.

Yeah, I'm from Tennessee and my Ex was from here, then i moved us up and had my little one. I can say of most of the places I could be around here, Old dundalk sure isnt bad at all. Now go two miles in any direction and you'll probably rethink that lol. Im actually setting up a hunt now and dept. of rec. isnt answering their phone. Im not sure about the laws in places like st.helena park and such.

nice ! On laws I wold for sure check with the DEM and parks and rec dept to see what they say about your areas paticulars . BUt I do know that some state parks are against digging , but that varies alot from state to state and I have been told to also check with that town or city as they may have local laws also , good lcuk ,hope you can go and find some nice stuff today

Back
Top Bottom