Coyote Beach 7 silvers...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
So this morning I wanted to hunt a spot I have been researching I get up a little late so I was later to the beach then I forgot my sifter for the muck I was going to hunt in... short 90 minute hunt produced 2 SL quarters, 1 Barber quarter, 2 mercs, a Barber dime, and the top of a sterling signet ring... first few targets were the swim buckles and buckles from swimming caps so I knew I was on an old spot...

I gave this spot the name of Coyote Beach because I saw a coyote on side of road eating the remains of a deer... :D I stopped to watch him and he gave me a dirty look :laughing: then went back to eating..

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 496
I love finding those targets! Man your in for some great old gold!!

Wait!.......See you guys tomorrow morning :shock:

Obn

They will have to come down South , last i herd they were thinking about gearing up in Felix equipment for there next hunt , in cold country :cold:, Count Me Out bra. :shock::laughing: :hide::crazy: beside's i am OUT of clothes pin's for my nose, i will pass :lol: PS Mark the povaratzee is looking for Felix , have you seen him up your way :?: he's hard to miss Bright Lime , last time someone saw him was climbing into a Jeep- off Miami beach , heading North :?: Craig Meat Wagon 4 who :?::D Nice Hunt , I guess this mean's officially it's excepted to post silver on the water forum , with NO back- lash :waytogo:

looks like you found a nice old spot- I'm sure you'll turn up some old yellow.GL Still looking for some fl gold.

I just love seeing that old silver. I could not imagine finding SLQ's at the beach here on the left coast.

If anyone is interested, for the low price of $99, I will PM you the GPS coordinates of Coyote Beach.

just give me a minute to find Earl's street address first

They will have to come down South , last i herd they were thinking about gearing up in Felix equipment for there next hunt , in cold country :cold:, Count Me Out bra. :shock::laughing: :hide::crazy: beside's i am OUT of clothes pin's for my nose, i will pass :lol: PS Mark the povaratzee is looking for Felix , have you seen him up your way :?: he's hard to miss Bright Lime , last time someone saw him was climbing into a Jeep- off Miami beach , heading North :?: Craig Meat Wagon 4 who :?::D Nice Hunt , I guess this mean's officially it's excepted to post silver on the water forum , with NO back- lash :waytogo:

Ok Earl... whatever you say...

Nice!! A couple of Walkers and Barbers!!

Thanks Ron I was expecting Washingtons was surprised to find the walkers... I only gridded 1 row 30 feet then quit because I knew I would going back.

looks like you found a nice old spot- I'm sure you'll turn up some old yellow.GL Still looking for some fl gold.

Thanks Joe...

Nice job Craig!

Thanks Rebel...

I just love seeing that old silver. I could not imagine finding SLQ's at the beach here on the left coast.

Thanks Jim.. last year I found 2 in the dirt and 1 at the beach ;)

Jim that's what I was thinking !!

Nice finds Craig !!

Thanks Oregon..

Sounds like a great spot an the finds confirmed it, nice job on the research!

Thanks Zee... from looking at pictures from back in the day its old...

Congratulations on a fantastic hunt !

Thanks Soil..

Back
Top Bottom