Coil covers for XP Deus. Why are they so hard to find???

Swinglow

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Can anyone tell me where to buy a 9" coil cover for the Deus that actually fits. I have the older 9" coil which evidently was not the same as the newer one?? I've ordered 2 different covers off ebay and neither one fit.

Anyone know where to get the covers that actually fit? Phil, looking in your direction :D

Mine isn't exactly snug. About perfect I guess. Easy enough to pop off and clean out the dust inside but its never come off. The ATPro covers are so tight that I feel like I'm going to snap it in half while working it off.

Interested in hearing what you find out.

Just replaced my old style 9" Deus coil cover thankfully the company that I ordered it from (UK) contacted me to ask which one, new style Coil with '2' moulded inside the coil cover or with no number.

Up to that point I did not realise there was two different coil covers for the 9" coil.

Hope you get one OK

.....Doug

Update.

Manufacturers part number:

old style D02

new style D022

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where to buy a 9" coil cover for the Deus that actually fits. I have the older 9" coil which evidently was not the same as the newer one?? I've ordered 2 different covers off ebay and neither one fit.

Anyone know where to get the covers that actually fit? Phil, looking in your direction :D

Have you called any of the sponsors who sell Xp products???

Ole Bart Big Boys Hobbies,,I'd try him.

Pm sent

You cannot go wrong dealing with Nectar and the crew at antiques detectors. I got both my 9" & 11" DEUS coil covers from them

Back
Top Bottom