Md for europe. Eurotek pro vs Ace 300i

arunas35

I have had eurotek pro (sold). Would like to get back into hobby. Should i get the same or buy ace 300i?
Mostly for the normal soil and sometimes in the beach. Eurotek with a standart coil does not work on wet sand [emoji19] Budget is up to 400 euros. Advice please.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hi!

I'm a big fan of the Eurotek pro.

Amongst my detectors "invasion fleet", it's the one that scores the best results (# of gold rings, and hugest amount of cash per outing).

Always passionnated and curious about metal detectors, I never showed interest for the Garret Aces series, until they brought the new 200-300-400 line.

Confident that the new line was much better than the early models, I just bought the 400i.

First of all, if you used the iron icon a lot on the ETP, you'll have to go for the 400i.

So far, Let me tell you that the Ace 400i seems to get 10-12 % more depth (coin-sized targets) than the ETP, and that sould be Something like one inch.

The Ace hits harder on coins too (no VCO), and the ID at depth is as good as that from the ETP.

The Iron audio mode is "on demand" if you want to check a questionable target, or all the time ON, your choice. There is also the possibility to change frequency.

I'm already impressed by the Ace.

I'm afraid the 300 can't relly compete with the ETP, but the 400 sure can.

Hope this helps

Nick

Tnx for reply.I think i gonna stick to ETP.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom