• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

MPX Pro Digital Metal Detector??

trigger44

I have purchased the "MPX Pro Digital Metal Detector" from Kellyco, a short time ago, for my daughter who is 11. I am just wondering, as I have been busy getting to know my XLT,.... I have not had but an hour to work with the MPX Pro. But, the very short time I have worked with it, I got great results, and found it to be quite the unit for the $! Has anyone out there worked with one of these for a while to tell me if you have found any downside to them. And, of course,.... the upsides? :?:

I wish I could spend more time with it,... but,.... my time, as with most of us, is pretty limited, and valuable. So, I don't have the time to get the hang of 2 machines at the same time! :lol: Especially, living in ND, time and unfrozen ground, is very precious!! :lol::lol: So,.. I am just looking for any input, as I have never really found them discussed anywhere. :?: My daughter has done real well with it the little time she has used it so far. It just seems quite impressive to me for the money. But, then I think,..why doesn't anyone else ever mention them? :?: Then, I thought,.... "maybe I am the only one that owns one!!" :lol: :p

Would appreciate any input, good or bad! If there is any bad? Thanks for reading!

I think you really are the first person on this forum to buy one. I'm glad it's working-out OK. I've told people to avoid it in the past - based on reading opinions of others. :?: Guess I'll have to stop doing that.

When you learn the good and bad points of that machine, please share them with us.

HH

Rich

My Dad bought one a few months ago but has only used it a handful of times. I was impressed with its ease of use and object ID.

I recommend the Ace250. It's light, pretty cheap, and I'm getting one in 1-2 weeks!:p :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom