Excelerator Coils

Phantom Warrior

Does anyone have any info on just how good the Excelerator Coils really are? I have read some info on these and they are supposed to give you extra depth. I have a MineLab Quattro and am thinking about getting the 5 inch Excelerator Coil because of some really trashy area's I go to. The standard Coil on the Quattro really goes bonkers at this area. Any suggestions are welcoml.

You know the old saying: "if it looks too good to be true..."

The reputed depth of these coils in the K Co adverts are as believable
as their claims on their Long Range Locators.

I suggest you go with the Sunray 5" coil. Very good quality and great performance too. :yes:

PW, I raised the question about smaller coils for my Explorer II a few weeks ago on this forum. Feedback and further research seemed to say the the Sunray 5" was a winner. I currently have one on order from TonyinCt. The Quattro uses the same stock coil as the Explorer, so I would assume it should work.

WT,

Guess I need to get ahold of Tony and see if he can get me setup for a Sunray. Really appreciate all the help and info on this. Thanks guys.

It will fit right onto it with no problem.You'll like it and the quality of the coil too. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom